Abdikadir Mohamed Abdikadir
Abdikadir Mohamed Abdikadir is a citizen of Kenya. He was born there in 1979. He is also known as Ikrima. He is an al-Shabaab facilitator and operational planner. Al-Shabaab was the militant wing of the Somali Council of Islamic courts that took over most of southern Somalia in the second half of 2006. Al-Shabaab has continued its violent insurgency in southern and central Somalia. The group has claimed responsibility for many bombings - including various types of suicide attacks in Mogadishu and in central and northern Somalia, typically targeting Somali government officials and perceived allies of the Transitional Federal Government (TFG) of Somalia. Al-Shabaab was responsible for the twin suicide bombings in Kampala, Uganda, on July 11, 2010, which killed more than 70 people, including oneAmerican. The group has also assassinated Somali peace activists, international aid workers, numerous civil society figures, and journalists. The US Department of State is offering a $3 million reward for information that helps to capture him.
Thank you for posting
All prayers are moderated for spam and abusive language.
Your prayer should appear on the site soon.
11 Prayers posted:
• Lord Jesus Christ, may your love redeem Abdikadir and change his life into a loving example of your grace and compassion! — Jay (Feb. 18, 2015 10:20 p.m.)
• May the powerful love of Christ bring Abdikadir to repentance and a new way of life, walking with and in and through the love of Jesus. Amen! — Jay (Feb. 19, 2015 1:45 p.m.)
• Dear God, you are Love. There is no love and no life apart from you. Let your truth and reality awaken your abiding love in Abdikadir. — Jay (Feb. 20, 2015 2:58 a.m.)
• In Jesus' name, may God's love and light awaken Abdikadir's heart and mind, bringing him to new life in Christ! Amen — Jay (March 01, 2015 3:04 a.m.)
• May you find peace and love — Leslie007 (May 16, 2015 12:26 a.m.)
• Lord Jesus, may your grace fall upon Abdikadir like rain to wash away the scales from his eyes that he may see You in all your glory. — KayCee (Nov. 06, 2015 8:23 p.m.)
• Señor, te pido llenes el corazón de Abdikadir de Misericordia, de amor hacia ti, para que cese su maldad y su egoísmo, solo Tu eres poderoso, solo tu puedes lograrlo Señor, porque tu eres la vida, concede a nuestro hermano, la paz en su alma para que todo el odio y rencor que habita en ella sea eliminado con tu amor, — Lety Maldonado (Dec. 02, 2015 5:14 p.m.)
• Dios amado, tu tienes el poder para poder cambiar su vida, de la misma forma que lo hiciste con el apostol Pablo. Confiamos en Ti y en tu amor y sabemos que para ti no hay nada imposible. Amén. — vjvf (Dec. 01, 2016 5:14 p.m.)
• Lord Jesus you instruct us to love our enemies what better love is there then to pray for a lost soul. So with your love in my heart for Abdikadir I pray that you would chage his heart by showing him who the only true God is and that your love is here for him also in Jesus name Amen — James (Feb. 18, 2017 12:17 p.m.)
• Abdikadir, I speak The Name of Jesus into your heart and mind and soul to take captive every thought of yours and make those thoughts obedient to The Word of God and to The Mind of Christ so that He can transform you by the renewing of your mind, establish homeostasis (balance) in your life so that He can bless you with great success as you turn your hands to only that which is wholesome and good, obedient to His Will, therefore pleasing in His sight, so may you be prospered in every good way, a way that will Glorify The Lord. Amen — ginna (May 08, 2017 2:59 a.m.)
• Our Father in Heaven, Hallowed be Your Name. I pray that Your Kingdom will come and Your Will be done in Kenya, Somalia, Al-Shabaab and wherever Abdikadir is living at this moment. Give him today all that he needs to bring him to You. Forgive him his sins as he learns to forgive those who have sinned against him. Lead him away from temptation and deliver him from evil because YOURS IS THE KINGDOM, THE POWER AND THE GLORY, NOW AND FOREVER AMEN — ginna (Feb. 19, 2019 2:14 a.m.)