Colleen R. LaRose
Accused of Helping Plot Assassination
Colleen R. LaRose was charged with helping terrorists and with agreeing to kill a Swedish artist who drew some sketches of a dog with a face like Muhammad's. She was arrested at Philadelphia International Airport on her way back from Europe in October 2009. Her detention was kept secret until March 9, 2010 while accomplices were investigated. In January 2014 she was sentenced to prison for ten years. In November 2018, she was released. She was born around 1963 in Michigan. She has been living in Pennsylvania to where she moved from Texas in 2004. In 2008 she posted a comment on YouTube with the screen name "Jihad Jane" saying that she was "desperate" to do something to help ease the suffering of Muslims.
- Read biography for Jihad Jane on Wikipedia
- Read about the controversial drawings of Muhammad
- Counter Terrorism Project Bio
Thank you for posting
All prayers are moderated for spam and abusive language.
Your prayer should appear on the site soon.
6 Prayers posted:
• Dear Heavenly Father, Please surround Colleen R. LaRose with fellowship opportunities, gospel broadcast and more to help her get to know you and follow you. Also please expose her to the amazing testimonies of other followers of Christ. In your name I pray, Amen. — Madison (May 30, 2013 9:21 p.m.)
• Father I ask that your will be done in Colleen's life. I pray that You would open her eyes and her heart to You. I pray that she would become a great witness to Your glory and Your saving grace. In Jesus name. Amen — wenmill (Feb. 24, 2014 5:44 p.m.)
• Lord God, When I read Colleen's bio, I see the horrific childhood abuse she suffered, and the subsequent fallen broken life she has lived. Lord, you had compassion on the broken people of your time. Have compassion on Colleen. Break her heart Lord. Take her back to the origin of her brokenness. Show her a light, a way out, away to redemption, forgiveness, and healing on the deep level she has suffered. Lord Jesus, you who created the universe, can do an easy thing like wooing Colleen to you. Lord, I pray that the events that are most likely to bring Colleen to you occur in her life, so that she may dwell in your house forever Amen. — looplou (Oct. 03, 2015 4:16 a.m.)
• Colleen Rose I speak the Name of Jesus into your heart and mind and soul, take captive every thought of yours an d make them obedient to the Word of God and the Mind of Christ so that He can and will transform you by the renewing of your mind, establish homeostasis (balance) in your life so that you can be blessed with great success as you turn your haand to only that which is wholesome and good and prospered in every good and holy way. Amen — ginna (Oct. 04, 2015 4:35 a.m.)
• Father I pray You will cut through the darkness of how she views father with the Light of your love. Help her see You are a Father who dies for Your enemies rather than kill them. By Your love break her hardened heart and give her a heart of love. Please Lord bring a child of Yours who will love her no matter what. Help her know she is surrounded by loving prayers. In Jesus name. So Be It. — rwrmainer (Nov. 12, 2018 1:11 p.m.)
Father in Heaven, Reveal through Colleen your incredible patience and your simple, yet profound love for all of us who would be enemies of Christ, apart from his cry from the cross to forgive us when we don't know what we are doing. Jesus, thank you for your love for Colleen in Jesus' Name! Amen. — Mert H. (Jan. 06, 2021 2:20 a.m.)