DC Metro Bombing Conspirator
He was arrested at the end of October 2010 for plotting to assist in bombing Metro stations throughout Washington, D.C. He was born in Pakistan. He grew up on Staten Island in New York. He became a US citizen around 1993 at the age of 17. Some of his Muslim associates tipped off the FBI that he wanted to kill US citizens abroad. The FBI trapped him in a sting operation. He had a good job in the computer industry. He has an attractive British wife and a new baby. When asked if he aspired to be a suicide bomber, he boasted, "Of Course." He also boasted of being skilled with a gun and knife and being able to teach martial arts. However, when pleading guilty in April 2011, he wrote, "I know that my conduct could have endangered many people, and I am happy that nobody was actually injured. . . . I am truly sorry for my conduct, and I especially regret that I have let down my family (particularly my wife and young son), my faith, and my country." He was sentenced to 23 years in prison.
- Read the FBI press release on Farooque Ahmed arrest.
- Read the FBI press release on Farooque Ahmed's sentencing.
- Wikipedia Bio
Thank you for posting
All prayers are moderated for spam and abusive language.
Your prayer should appear on the site soon.
3 Prayers posted:
• Farooque Ahmed I speak the Name of Jesus into your heart and mind and soul, take captive every thought of yours and make those thoughts obedient to the Word of God and the Mind of Christ so that He can and will transform you by the renewing of your mind, establish homeostasis (balance) in your life, bless you with great success as you turn your hand to only that which is wholesome and good in order that you may be prospered in every good way and holy way. Amen — ginna (Oct. 04, 2015 5:14 a.m.)
• Dear Lord Jesus, Please open Farooque Ahmed's heart to You. Show him his need for You. Provide him with Christian friends. Motivate him to read Your written word the Bible. Bring him to repentance. Raise him up to be a man of strong faith in Jesus Christ and a man of great courage, pointing fellow Muslims to the Truth (Jesus). Please likewise save his family. In Your Name we ask this. — Tim (Feb. 27, 2017 12:37 a.m.)
• Our Father in Heaven, Holy is Your Name. I pray that Your Kingdom will come and Your Will be done in Farooque Ahmed's life as it is in Heaven. Give him today all that he needs to have an encounter with You Lord - an encounter which will turn his life around and bring him into a better place, a place that You have prepared for him. Forgive him his sins and help him to forgive himself and all those people who have sinned against him. Lead him away from temptation and deliver him from evil because YOURS IS THE KINGDOM, THE POWER AND THE GLORY, NOW AND FOREVER AMEN. — ginna (Feb. 11, 2019 5:12 a.m.)