Home Grown Terrorist
The FBI arrested Rezwan Ferdaus for planning to attack the Pentagon and Capitol with explosives-packed remote control airplanes and automatic weapons. He pleaded guilty on July 20, 2012. Four months later, he was sentenced to 17 years in prison. Ferdaus is a U.S. citizen. He has a bachelor's degree in physics from Northeastern University in Massachusetts. He is 26 years-old. He was arrested in Massachusetts. He became convinced America was evil through jihadist propaganda. He called the Pentagon the "head and heart of the snake." He said that to punish the enemies of Allah would be a privilege.
- Wikipedia Bio on Rezwan Ferdaus
- FBI Press Release
Thank you for posting
All prayers are moderated for spam and abusive language.
Your prayer should appear on the site soon.
4 Prayers posted:
• Lord, Your son Rezwan has strayed from your message of love and peace. He has allowed hatred into his heart and is being punished in this life for it. Please forgive him, as Your Son forgave those who killed him. And please bring peace to him, his family and those who he was convinced to kill. I ask this, in Jesus' name, amen. — Jazzman (Sept. 22, 2014 4:54 p.m.)
• Dear Father, Rezwan has been deceived by the enemy of us all. I pray that you'd open his eyes to the truth. May he come to know Your true character and love for him--as well as Your love for us infidels. Please forgive him--and help us to do the same. In Jesus Name, Amen. — Somerset (Oct. 03, 2016 3:32 p.m.)
• Dear Rezwan, I speak the Name of Jesus into your heart and mind and soul, take captive every thought of yours and make those thoughts obedient to the Word of God and to the Mind of Christ, so that He can and will transform you by the renewing of your mind, establish homeostasis (balance) in your life, bless you with great success as you learn to turn your hands to only that which is wholesome and good, obedient to His Will, therefore pleasing in His sight, then will you be prospered in every good way, a way that will glorify The Lord. Amen — ginna (June 24, 2017 4:42 a.m.)
• Lord, I pray for Rezwan to find you. I pray he will hunger and thirst for Jesus and for believers near him. Let his hatred be disarmed with the love of Christ. — Denise (Dec. 24, 2018 10:17 p.m.)