Daniel Patrick Boyd
On July 22, 2009, Daniel Patrick Boyd was indicted in a federal grand jury for conspiring to provide material support to terrorists. He was arrested on July 27th along with six others. He was sentenced to 18 years in prison in 2012. He was born in 1970. He is an American citizen and native of North Carolina. He is allegedly a veteran of terrorist training camps in Pakistan and Afghanistan who has conspired with others in the United States to recruit and help young men to travel overseas in order to wage violent "jihad." He included his children, Dylan and Zakariya, in his conspiracy.
- Read the DOJ Press Release on Daniel's sentencing
- Read about the Raleigh Jihad Group on Wikipedia
- Read the biography for Daniel Patrick Boyd on Wikipedia
Thank you for posting
All prayers are moderated for spam and abusive language.
Your prayer should appear on the site soon.
6 Prayers posted:
• Lord, We come before on behalf of Daniel. May your grace find him and He respond to the love that is Christ Jesus. In His name we pray. Amen. Starting in February about 80 prison inmate intercessors across the US will be praying daily for Daniel. — LPM/Inmate Intercessors. (Dec. 30, 2011 8:11 p.m.)
• Father, I pray for Daniel Patrick Boyd that he will meet you by someone. Open his heart so that he will know him. let him welcome you by surprise along with his children. — Cdizzle (March 30, 2012 2:29 p.m.)
• I will pray in Nowegian: Jesus du som ser alt og vet alt, jeg legger fram for deg Daniel Patrick Boyd, la han alltid være i dine bønner, snakk inn til hans hjerte, dra han inn til deg. Jeg ber Herrens bønn for deg Patrick... Vår Far i Himmelen, la navnet ditt Helliges, la rike Ditt komme, la viljen Din skje på jorden slik som i Himmelen, gi oss i dag vårt daglige brød, tilgi oss vår skyld slik også vi tilgir våre skyldnere, la oss ikke komme i fristelse, men frels oss fra det onde... For riket er Ditt og makten og æren i evighet AMEN — Sola (Aug. 10, 2014 7:56 p.m.)
• Lord Jesus, knock on the door of Daniel's heart and shine your light into his darkness. May he discover your love and your grace and be transformed into the person you want him to be. May You receive glory for what you will do. — dmcgowin (March 29, 2016 1:19 p.m.)
• Dear Daniel, I speak the Name of Jesus into your heart and mind and soul, take captive every thought of yours and make those thoughts obedient to the Word of God and to the Mind of Christ, so that He can and He will transform you by the renewing of your mind, have homeostasis (balance) established in your life, then can He bless you with great success as you turn your hands to only that which is wholesome and good, obedient to His Will, therefore pleasing in his sight, then may you be prospered in every good way, a way that will Glorify His Holy Name. Amen — ginna (June 24, 2017 5:43 a.m.)
• I pray that he will come to know Christ and will go to heaven when he dies. — ABCDEFG (July 15, 2018 10:15 p.m.)